Monsoon I has taken the standard one-piece liner to the next level with innovative features that enhance performance and are easy to maintain.
Some key features:
- Airflow Control Technology™ (ACT™) is available.
- An ADA compliant wireless remote control. Standard.
- Six-speed electronic controls
- 600-CFM motor that is efficient and quiet on the 30" and 36" models.
- A powerful 1,200-CFM motor is available on the 42" and 48" models.
- Vertical and horizontal ducting on the 30" and 36" models.
- Vertical ducting on the 42" and 48" models.
- CleanAir indoor-air quality function
- Dual-level halogen lights
- Matches the most commonly specified installation footprints
- 36-inch mounting height maximum
- Zephyr warranty: 3-year parts, 1-year labor
For a full list of features and installation dimensions, please download the Monsoon I spec sheet.
- Essential Power series Monsoon I one-piece liner
- ACT Airflow Control Technology (allows you to limit max. CFM to meet local code requirements)
- 34-3/8" width is perfect for 36 in. cooktops
- Mounting height: 26" - 36"
- Six powerful speed levels
- 200-600 CFM internal blower
- Internal blower sones: 1.2-6
- Stainless steel pro-baffle
- Electronic touch integrated controls
- Dual-level lighting
- Removable grease tray
- Two 35W halogen bulbs
- Includes wireless RF remote control
- Internal blower - vertical: 8" round
- Internal blower - horizontal: 8" round or 3-1/4" x 10"
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|BLOWER CFM w/ACT
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
|WATTS PER BULB
||vertical or horizontal
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
||8, 3.25 x 10
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||26 - 36
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.