The Reverse Osmosis System II utilizes the S-101 carbon block pre-filter to reduce chlorine tastes and odors and other particulate matter in the water. The system's Thin Film Composite (TFC) reverse osmosis cartridge then filters the water down to .00001 microns. This method of filtration reduces contaminants such as arsenic, lead, copper, sodium, nitrates, fluoride, cysts and TDS.
The ROM II features a normal production rate of 14.4 gallons per day at a 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate.
Order replacement cartridges and .
- Reduction of lime and scale build-up in appliances that use water
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- More efficient filtering, which requires less frequent cartridge change
- Fresh water on demand
- A lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
- Utilized Reverse Osmosis Membrane technology. These are not for sale in CA, VT, IA, WI.
EPA Est. Number 002623-IL-002
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.