Enjoy peace of mind with the latest in high end commercial-grade filtration from Everpure. With the H-300-NXT, your family can indulge in quality, trusted water on demand. Engineered to deliver unparalleled performance, the H-300-NXT ensures you receive crisp, clean, healthy water every time.
The NXT is the first of its kind to receive the NSF/ANSI Standard 401 certification to reduce emerging contaminants that may be found in your water. These contaminants include: some pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter medications, and chemicals used in manufacturing like bisphenol A (BPA).
The H-300-NXT uses trusted technology from our top-selling H-300 to deliver quality water with these added benefits:
- NSF certified to reduce emerging contaminants like pharmaceuticals
- 50% greater dirt-holding capacity
- 30% larger filter membrane
- 10% more chlorine reduction
- Exclusive Micro-Pure filtration technology protects the pleated surface inside the cartridge
- Dual-Stage filtration design ensures maximum reduction of substances
- 30% larger cartridge provides better dirt-holding capacity
- Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to provide the health benefits and delicious taste of your water
- Signature metal canister delivers commercial-grade durability and quality to protect the system from splitting or bursting
- Helps prevent lime and scale buildup in water using appliances
EPA EST. NO. 002623-IL-002
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.